Dear Sun, Please Shine

I'm only 23 years old and I already have a 2 year old son and I'm going through a divorce. The day I started this blog is the day that I decided it was time to move on. I'm the kind of person that find's humor in everything. Through my hard times, I will forever wear a smile on my face. Though life is rainy now, I say : Dear Sun, Please Shine. And someday it will :)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Start of a New Life

I wanted to start a blog. Why you ask? Well, for any reason anyone else wants to start a blog. I have a lot to say..and not a whole lot of people to say it to lol. I find that if I continue to keep everything inside..or let it leak to the wrong people, i'm just going to continue being upset.

I don't want to talk a whole lot about the past from here on on. For the newbs: My husband left me. Left me and our 2 year old son with nothing. He left me and ran to the arms of another woman. A woman who he says "he loves" now; loves more than he ever loved me. Hey, that's life. But this blog isn't about him (for the most part..) this blog is about my life now. My life now as a single, CF mom. My life's new found struggles. My new heart. My new goals. My new expectations. Everything I have I want N E W. I don't want anymore cloudy days. And because of that, I say : Dear Sun, Please Shine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home