Dear Sun, Please Shine

I'm only 23 years old and I already have a 2 year old son and I'm going through a divorce. The day I started this blog is the day that I decided it was time to move on. I'm the kind of person that find's humor in everything. Through my hard times, I will forever wear a smile on my face. Though life is rainy now, I say : Dear Sun, Please Shine. And someday it will :)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

love.

nothing has ever felt more RIGHT.. then standing there in the pouring freezing rain with you in my arms; my head on your shoulder. brushed my hair out of my face to tell me that i'm beautiful and that i will be okay.. nestled your face in my neck; arms around my waist. then you kissed my forehead and i remembered why it felt so right. i am in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home